Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <Sadaell>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <Sadaell>

Postby Sadaell » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:41 am

Account name (with #'s): Sadaell.9061
In-game name and level: Sadaell - All Level 80 Toons with full unlocks
Timezone and usual play-times: EST (7pm-12pm
Your age: 32

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1,576 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mostly PvE, though PvP and WvW when the fancy strikes me
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Wolf Rank
Professions played in PvP: Scourge, Warrior
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): Mastery 259, Full Clears Raids W1-W4, some W5, Fractal Level 68
Professions played in PvE: Scourge, Warrior, Ranger (those are primary); I have a full complement of Level 80 toons
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 30, tend toward roaming and keep defense
Professions played in WvW: Scourge

What is your home server?: Blackgate
Previous guild(s): Wandering Wanderers
Reason for leaving previous guild: It is a guild among long time IRL friends who only play very occasionally anymore - it is kind of dead.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I've run raids with multiple ZoS members, and everyone seems pretty chill. I appreciate that there are several members who are in my age as well, as that isn't always a common thing. Finally, I appreciate that the folks I've run with play at a high level, even when they keep it casual. It speaks well to the kind of guild that ZoS is.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes; Yes; I do prefer Discord, but I have both.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I live in the Washington DC area, so I play mostly after work in the evenings. I have a semi flexible work schedule though (every other Monday off), so I am sometimes on during the day. I'm married, and my wife plays occasionally (when she is not knitting!). Besides GW2, I play a bit of Warframe, a bit of Dota2, and some SFV. When I'm not playing games or working, I'm probably out on a run.
Sadaell
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Sadaell>

Postby Yossarian » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:21 pm

Please contact an Officer in game!
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Sadaell>

Postby Yossarian » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Invited!
Yossarian
Arch Officer