Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Soulstealer Scar

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Soulstealer Scar

Postby Soulstealer Scar » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:19 am

Account name: Shigovatzu.5176
In-game name and level: Soulstealer Scar (80) Furybrush (80)
Timezone and usual play-times: Central Standard Time and I usually play on the weekdays 7-11 and weekends all day depending on what other real life things I have to take care of.
Your age: 26

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 473
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I love PvE but I have been enjoying WvW recently, and I have not done any PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): N/A
Professions played in PvP: N/A
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): I run fractals as needed for dailies, dungeons whenever, meta events whenever one pops up, and I have never once done a raid but I am quite interested.
Professions played in PvE: Necromancer, Warrior.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 15 Recruit. I prefer to run with groups to take keeps and towers, however I wouldn't mind being a scout from time to time.
Professions played in WvW: Necromancer, Warrior.

What is your home server?: Kaineng
Previous guild(s): [ViP]: Vengeance Is Pain
Reason for leaving previous guild: The communication between the leaders and other members seemed to be lacking heavily, and some members were less than friendly.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I have a friend whom I know in real life who is a member and he talks highly of the guild and it's community.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes, I have.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes, I do.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes, I have and I do.
A little about yourself: I have played MMO's for as long as I can remember, WoW, FFXI, Tera, GW1, GW2, FFXIV, Archeage, ect. I just enjoy playing games no matter really what the objective is. I have always wanted to be apart of a larger guild so there could always been something to do/help with/get help. I also play D&D in real life among other nerdy hobbies. I live with two roommates who I have tried to convert to GW2 hah. I also have a little pupper named Bear. In-game I just enjoy working towards a new goal no matter how time-consuming or expensive it can be (I really want that twilight dang nabbit). So I hope this is enough info, if not I can always provide more! Thank you for taking the time in reviewing this!
Soulstealer Scar
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Soulstealer Scar

Postby Yossarian » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:59 am

Please contact an Officer in game!
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Soulstealer Scar

Postby Luna Moth » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:23 am

Invited!
Luna Moth
ZoS Member