Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Yunalora

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Yunalora

Postby Yunalora » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:23 am

Account name (with #'s): Umbra.3026
In-game name and level:
Yunalora (Guardian, 80)
Timezone and usual play-times: Central Time (US), Usually play at night late (10pm central, 11eastern) but sometimes during the day as well
Your age: 23

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1100
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, very rarely WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): none
Professions played in PvP: none
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): I used to play a lot in the first year and a half after launch, since then I've been playing on and off. Some fractal experience, I'm currently at lvl 43 with 125 AR. Looking to get into raiding in GW2, but have plenty of experience in WoW and FFXIV. I do world meta events when I feel like it. Most recently I've been doing the HoT metas to work towards The Shining Blade. Back in year 1 I made both Sunrise and Twilight when I played a ton.
Professions played in PvE: A lot, lately mostly Guardian, Ranger, and Mesmer. I have Ascended gear for power guardian and power mesmer, but looking to get some gear for a Chrono set on Mesmer.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 15 (I think? I rarely play it.)
Professions played in WvW: Ranger or whatever I feel like playing

What is your home server?: Tarnished Coast
Previous guild(s): Used to be in the Evil Guild Alliance
Reason for leaving previous guild: Wasn't active at the time, stopped playing for a few months
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I'm looking for a friendly guild with people to chat with and that does PvE content.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I will reinstall TS3, I normally use Discord. Have a working mic.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I have read and I agree.
A little about yourself: I've always been a gamer and interested in computers so I studied at college to become an Electrical Engineer. I almost always play RPGs, though I do sometimes play competitive games like League, Overwatch, and Rainbow Six Siege. The other MMOs I've played the longest would be WoW and FFXIV. I used to play GW1 back in the day though I was young and didn't really know what I was doing so I never completed any of the campaigns. I don't really enjoy playing games by myself anymore so I'm looking to meet friendly players to have fun with.
Yunalora

Re: [ZoS] Application - Yunalora

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:41 pm

When you have TeamSpeak installed, please contact an Officer in game!
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Yunalora

Postby Skorn Misery » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Invited
Skorn Misery
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS