Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application Pobi Takamashi

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application Pobi Takamashi

Postby Pobi Takamashi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:16 am

Subject: [ZoS] Application - Joshua Smith
Account name (with #'s):NuggetScout.3782
In-game name and level:Pobi Takamashi Level 78
Timezone and usual play-times:US Central Standard Time, Mornings 5am-3pmish depends when i wake up/work
Your age:27

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 818 hrs over 1051 days
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.):PVE and some WVW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):My rank is wolf? I dont PVP a lot.
Professions played in PvP: Guardian, Ranger, Warrior
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.):Mostly world events and T1 Fractals (17)
Professions played in PvE:Warrior, Ranger, Necro, Revenant, Ele,
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):143, I love playing support or tank I find joy in keeping the dps/healers safe :D
Professions played in WvW:

What is your home server?:Tarnished Coast
Previous guild(s):Lion, And Dcon
Reason for leaving previous guild: I have not left these guilds, but they are not serious, they have their little clicks and it feels more like a social gathering than any thing
Why you want to join [ZoS]?:Someone named Sword wielder Mossus gave me a "sales pitch" after I crafted my first ascended piece, gave me some ideas on how to get geared up better with WVW and told me about ZoS
Have you fully read the application post?:Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:I do, But my PC does not always allow the headphones and mic to work at the same time, but i think i can use my phone to run TS
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:yes.
A little about yourself: I'm 27, I work part time on nights and Serve with the national guard 3-4 days a month, 2-3 weeks once a year. I'm very goal driven and mission oriented, I'm not much of a talker I tend to keep to my self, I almost didnt even want to fill out this application due to my anxiety but I'm just tired of playing a game along that i spent money on and got the expansions, i understand that GW2 is a social game but that shouldnt be the only focus of a guild (or just to have numbers)...im probably off track now, but thank you for your time and checking out my application. NuggetScout.3782
Last edited by Pobi Takamashi on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pobi Takamashi

Re: [ZoS] Application Pobi Takamashi

Postby Yossarian » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:52 am

Edit the app to answer the part about reading and agreeing with our rules, then contact an Officer in game!
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application Pobi Takamashi

Postby Sharkey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:42 am

Invited!
art done by pejntboks
Sharkey
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS