Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS Application] Praxir Void

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS Application] Praxir Void

Postby Dethroned » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Account name (with #'s): Dethroned.7109
In-game name and level: Praxir Void, 80
Timezone and usual play-times: EST, normally playing between 8p and 12a
Your age: 40 (ugh, I hate admitting this)

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise) 324 hours. Realistically 224 of those hours were a really long time ago. I came back for PoF and the recommendation of some friends, Praxir has 100 hours played over the past 30 days
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE for the most part. Never been a part of a PVP guild that would compete enough so usually stick to the carebear stuff
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Very little if any. Just not my thing as much as achievement hunting and raiding
Professions played in PvP: Not much
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): I'm still working through the main story line (about halfway through PoF at the moment). No real noteable achievement at the moment.
Professions played in PvE: Again, very little so far. Working on the main story line.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 10: Raider. Not even sure how that happened :)
Professions played in WvW: ...

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): None
Reason for leaving previous guild: None
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I am a longtime member of GamersWithJobs. They have nothing but good things to say about ZoS and it gets a bit lonely wandering around alone. Even though I don't know a ton about the game quite yet, I'm anxious to learn and hang out with you guys.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I have Curse and Discord, what's one more chat client to install, right?
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I'm a Taurus, I love long walks on the beach, and ((Looks around)) .. Oh sorry, not that type of "tell me about yourself". I used to help run a guild in WoW that was a top 5 on the server. Loved raiding, loved everything about being at the top. Then I started dating the woman who is now my wife. I had to cut back on the time played and not put in the 5-8 hours a night I was playing. I played GW2 back in 2013 and honestly, didn't really care for it. A lot has changed and the game definitely has sucked me back in. I'm an all around friendly guy and love to help out wherever I can. My wife goes to sleep around 8pm EST every night, that gives me a good amount of time to play and learn about the game. While I know I still have a ton to learn and I'm still very green after my long absence, I feel like I could make up for it with amazing jokes that are sure to make you belly laugh as well as friendly and kind-hearted guild chat.
Dethroned

Re: [ZoS Application] Praxir Void

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:20 pm

please contact an Officer in game!
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Re: [ZoS Application] Praxir Void

Postby Yossarian » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:45 am

Invited!
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS