Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - LadySilvertongue.8253

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - LadySilvertongue.8253

Postby LadySilvertongue » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:16 am

Account name (with #'s): LadySilvertongue.8253
In-game name and level: Athena Soteira, 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Eastern Timezone
Your age: 21

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 904 hours, 47 minutes
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvX
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Highest rank achieved in competitive PvP is Ruby. Currently at Phoenix rank
Professions played in PvP: Elementalist, Necromancer, and Guardian are preferred but I can also play the other classes.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): I enjoy world meta events and dungeons (played all of them), I’m looking to learn how to raid though I have defeated the two bosses before Sabetha. I’d like to play more fractals and my AR is 117 without potions.
Professions played in PvE: Mostly Warrior though I am able to play all of the other classes.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 208 Bronze Assaulter, I enjoy commanding in EoTM.
Professions played in WvW: Elementalist, Warrior, Mesmer, Necromancer, Revenant, Engineer, Ranger, Thief, Guardian.

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Seven Seas Alliance [SSA], Ordo Imperialis [Ordo], Quaggan Team [QxT], Olympus Home of the Gaudy [Gods]
Reason for leaving previous guild: I haven’t left my previous guilds but I don’t have any commitments in them as they are mostly inactive.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I’m searching for a unique, fun, and active guild to be a part of that can help me become a better player.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Not currently but I expect to have it by the end of this week.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I enjoy being in a guild that has an active chat. I have experience leading guilds in Gw2 and other MMORPGs such as Allods Online and DCUO. I also play SMITE but am currently only playing Gw2. I have both Path of Fire and Heart of Thorns as well as Living World seasons 2 and 3.
LadySilvertongue

Re: [ZoS] Application - LadySilvertongue.8253

Postby Evanne » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:37 am

Once your mic is all set, please contact an Officer in game! :)
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS