Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Sonarria

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Sonarria

Postby Sonarria » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Account name (with #'s): Gato.8306

In-game name and level: Sonarria, level 80

Timezone and usual play-times: Timezone is PST. Play-times are roughly around 3:30pm to 7:30pm on weekdays and weekends are anywhere from 7:00am to 8:00pm.

Your age: 28

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Total, across all characters, has been 443 hours and 30 mins over the past 1,407 days. It's been a number of years since I've played but I'm back!

Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE mostly, but I'm up for a little bit of WvW too!

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 1. I don't like PvP.

Professions played in PvP: N/A. Still a rookie.

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): I wasn't playing the game when fractals and raids were a thing, so I don't have any experience with those. Unfortunately, dungeons are still new to me too, as the guild I was with didn't really run any back in the day. As for achievements, assuming completed ones, I'll list a few:
  1. Been There, Done That (General)
  1. Grandmaster Armorsmith (General)
  1. Quick on Your Feet (General)
  1. Joko's Hidden Chamber (Path of Fire)
  1. Master of Disaster (WvW)
  1. Realm Defender (WvW)
  1. Last Rites (Collections)
  1. Most of the achieves from The Origins of Madness (Historical)
  1. All of the achieves from Escape From Lion's Arch (Historical)
  1. WvW Spring Tournament 2014 (Historical)
  1. WvW Season 1 (Historical)

Professions played in PvE: Warrior and Revenant mostly

WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): My play-style, from what I remember when I played my warrior, was just "following the pack" and listening to the commander's instructions. I just like having fun running with groups.

Professions played in WvW: Warrior

-----

What is your home server?: Stormbluff Isle

Previous guild(s): Myth

Reason for leaving previous guild: I stopped playing because of other real life matters, and because of my inactivity they let me go.

Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I've heard nothing but great things about the guild and the people in it from Malli, who is in the guild (I know her in real life because she's one of my bosses! :D). I've heard how kind, relaxed, and easy-going ZoS is, which sounds like a perfect fit for me!

Have you fully read the application post?: Yep.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Downloading TeamSpeak 3 right now, and yes I do have a working mic.

Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes.

A little about yourself: I'm a pretty laid-back gal with a touch of sassiness (Malli can attest to this). I love playing all kinds of computer and board games and I like to spoil my cat with attention. Hanging out, chatting, and/or running around helping people are things I really like doing (always have!) and I generally enjoy just going with the flow.
Sonarria

Re: [ZoS] Application - Sonarria

Postby Yossarian » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Please contact an Officer in game.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Sonarria

Postby Evanne » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:02 am

Invited! :D
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS