Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Membership application

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Membership application

Postby Maggie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Maggie>
Account name (with #'s):Maggie.6521
In-game name and level:Fire Maggie level 80; but don't use her much anymore
Timezone and usual play-times:Mountain Time (different times; depending on housework,etc lol)
Your age:will be 66

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise)3,482 over past 1847 days (was unable for 14 months because of back surgery, just came back
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PVE, WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): don't like pvp sorry
Professions played in PvP:
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, Fractals, raids, world meta events etc.): Mainly one character finished map :)
Professions played in PvE:ele, necro, warrior, guardian, mesmer, ranger, thief, lol but like the rev the best right now
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):follower in WvW. Used to nuke in WvW then used ranger
Professions played in WvW:ele then ranger

What is your home server?:NSP
Previous guild(s):Phoenix Battalion; haven't left yet. Was with them for years. Not active anymore with them.
Reason for leaving previous guild: I would represent you. Since guild leader left; things have changed some now. My hubby and I are kind of old lol. On missions we couldn't keep up with them as much anymore. So, we gave up with the missions. I have been able to keep up with missions with NEW; so I know it isn't just me. :) They are nice; but I like to have fun with people :). I know that is a weird answer lol.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I met Luna; she is absolutely wonderful. I, never had any masterery points and she has been helping me. I am not the type to constantly want help; but was gone for 14 months and got really behind in game. My husband plays too; he is recovering from screws in his ankle. So, he hasn't been on either. We are in repair mode right now lol. Becoming Bionic lol. I will try and be on as much as I can; taking care of hubby right now. He is a prisoner in our home; while his ankle is healing. I hope to get him on game soon.
Have you fully read the application post?:Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:Yes
A little about yourself:Housewife, love sewing, machine embroidery, my hubby and I love camping.
Maggie

Re: Membership application

Postby Luna Moth » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Luna Moth
ZoS Member

Re: Membership application

Postby Luna Moth » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:51 am

Invited!
Luna Moth
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS