Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application: Neverender

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application: Neverender

Postby Neverender » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:03 am

Account name (with #'s): Neverender.7342
In-game name and level: Stormcrow Il, Never Ender (most characters are some variation of those handles) lvl 80
Timezone and usual play-times: CST, usually play in the afternoons for a couple hours and the occasional day/evening
Your age: 32

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1836 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mostly PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): rank 143, ~1500 MMR at the end of season 5
Professions played in PvP: Mostly thief, dh, and ele. My goal is to have some basic proficiency with all classes
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I have map completion and several high crafters, completed most dungeons ages ago, fractal level is really low and I have no raid exp.
Professions played in PvE: Thief, dh
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): rank 141, usually taking camps or smaller non-zerg objectives
Professions played in WvW: Thief, some ele. Would love to become more active in this game mode

What is your home server?: NSP
Previous guild(s): Starbuck [STAR]
Reason for leaving previous guild: Recently returned to the game and haven't found a guild that fits yet
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Since I started playing at release I remember seeing ZoS in every aspect of the game, and members have always been helpful and knowledgeable. It seems like a great community!
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
[b]Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:[/b] Yes
A little about yourself: My name is Matt, and I live in the Canadian prairies. I've been hooked on MMOs since I played my brothers DAoC account in high school. I'm usually more drawn to player vs. player game modes, I love the competition! I'm a huge music and hockey fan. I'm very laid back and too old for drama. I work a bit of an odd schedule and have a SO, so my playtimes are somewhat limited, but I'm usually on most days for a couple of hours.
Neverender
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application: Neverender

Postby Yossarian » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:06 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Yossarian
Arch Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application: Neverender

Postby Yossarian » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:49 am

Invited!
Yossarian
Arch Officer