Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Re-Application - Topgun Ranger

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Re-Application - Topgun Ranger

Postby Topgun » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:18 am

Account name (with #'s): TheTrueHMD.7201
In-game name and level: Topgun Ranger 80, Topgun Norn 80, Topgun Mesmer 80, Topgun Charr 80, Topgun Elemental 73, Topgun Necro 17, Topgun Engineer 17, Topgun Thief 2
Timezone and usual play-times: My timezone is EST. But my usual playtimes are very hard to say currently. To elaborate I am working overnights right now, however am going to work next week on Day shift to test to see how I like it, if I like it I may move to days full time. My current play times based off my working overnights tend to be from around midnight-7 am on Wednesdays through Saturdays(my nights off.) If I move to days my playtime would turn into the mornings of my days off before my Fiance gets out of college which would typically be around 7-12 4 random days a week.
Your age: 25

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: Across all chanters, 559 hours. On main, 313 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE and WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): 1 I am not a huge fan of PvP.
Professions played in PvP: None
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): It has been a long time since I played seriously, and am jsut starting into Heart of Thorns, however I used to run Fractals regularly. As well as attended many ZoS PvE events way back when Godd was leading them, I have heard he is no longer with ZoS though unfortunately.
Professions played in PvE: Ranger is my main and best equipped, however for PvE I play around on Guardian, and Warrior some as well(80's).
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): WvW was my favorite game mode, Rank 285.
Professions played in WvW: Ranger mostly since it has the best gear, However I have played a bit on Mesmer, and Guardian. As well as I was working on getting an Elemental to 80 to use in WvW before I quit the game.

What is your home server?: NSP
Previous guild(s): ZoS
Reason for leaving previous guild: Quit playing the game fore over a year, I no longer remember why I left, however it was around the time I had some major computer troubles so that was likely a large factor.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I have fantastic memories in ZoS, and I have seen some of the members I knew around.
Have you fully read the application post?: Twice now.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I just bought it on my phone as it was refusing to download on my computer and I am well aware of how useful it is to have TS while in ZoS and in WvW. Hopefully the phone version works out for me. I have tested using my computers headset with it and its working fine. I could not recover my old TS account unfortunately.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes, I have read them and I agree with them.
A little about yourself: I am an old Member of ZoS who last applied in April of 2014(I am linking my old application at the end), and played for around a year I believe, mostly in WvW. For any old timers wondering when I played, I played when Godd and Ira were both in the guild, I was around when Ira left to Os.

Now onto myself, my name is Bill, I am 25 now and I proposed to my girlfriend of 4 years back in August, we have booked a nice wedding for November 2018. She still uses up most of my time, but she is in school full time learning to become a nurse as well as working Per Diem at the same Hospital I work at, which gives me time to play. When I used to play I was in Patient Transport, unfortunately doing that job I injured my back which forced me to look for a new, desk job. In the end this worked out for the better as I was able to find a much better playing job as a Unit Secretary. I still have a love for Hockey, my favorite team is the New Jersey Devils and I go to thief games a few times a year, this year I managed to fulfill a dream when I was able to find cheap tickets that were for the seats located behind the players bench, on the glass! I hope to build myself a new gaming computer over the summer, I am saving up for the parts however its taking a back seat to saving for my wedding. I have always been, and still am a very talkative person. I hope to see you all in Guild Chat again.

https://www.zealotsofshiverpeak.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=6543
Topgun
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS Re-Application - Topgun Ranger

Postby Wolf » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:45 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Wolf.6352
Wolf
Arch Officer

Re: ZoS Re-Application - Topgun Ranger

Postby Sky » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:39 pm

re-invited!