Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Envy Wrath

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Envy Wrath

Postby Envy Wrath » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:51 am

Account name (with #'s): DeoXx.1293
In-game name and level: Envy Wrath, 80 (Alts: Htx Wrath, Acid Wrath, Oxide Wrath, Deoxx. All 80)
Timezone and usual play-times: Central. 6PM-12AM weekdays and some weekends.
Your age: 23

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1,905 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvX
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): 956 games played, 215 Ranked played, 112 Ranked wins.
Professions played in PvP: Warrior, Mesmer, Elementalist
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): All dungeons completed, most world bosses. 20 stages into Fractals. No raid experience.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior, Revenant
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 23, was a Commander for my previous guild but I prefer small roam parties to zerging.
Professions played in WvW: Warrior mostly but can play w/e is needed. Mesmer, Ele, Rev, Theif.

What is your home server?: Crystal Desert
Previous guild(s): [GOLD] Order of the Golden Legion (old Devona's Rest guild), [NA] Nameless Accord (casual guild with some old friends still playing.)
Reason for leaving previous guild: Guild disbanded a couple years ago.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Recently got back in to the game and looking for an active guild
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I just got back into GW2 last week after a 2-year hiatus to find that my previous guilds are no more. I purchased HoT and am slowly getting my gears back while working towards ascended armor/weapons (those weren't a thing when I was playing). PvP and WvW roaming are my favorite aspects of the game but I'm very interested in completing higher level fractals and eventually Raiding. Thanks for considering my application.
Envy Wrath
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Envy Wrath

Postby Kytt » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:13 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Kytt

Re: [ZoS] Application - Envy Wrath

Postby Sharkey » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:09 am

Invited!
art done by pejntboks
Sharkey
ZoS Officer