Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Eury (The Auburn Blade etc)

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Eury (The Auburn Blade etc)

Postby Eury » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:36 pm

Account name (with #'s): Euryon.9248
In-game name and level: Many L80 alts, including The Auburn Blade, The Cerulean Staff, The Cocoa Cleaver, The Blurple Badger...you get the idea :o
Timezone and usual play-times: Pacific, usually 10 am - 10 pm or thereabouts
Your age: 49

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 18,711 (ouch)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE + WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 50ish mostly from Dailies
Professions played in PvP: None specific in Ranked, maybe Necro or Warrior more than others
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Dungeoneer, L100 in fracs with 150 AR on 4 alts, 260+ LI in raids, experience with most world bosses including leading Teq and TT fights
Professions played in PvE: All
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Silver General (700-something), Roaming and Zerg
Professions played in WvW: Warrior (roaming), Rev/Necro (Zerg backline), working on a couple of others

What is your home server?: NSP
Previous guild(s): TTS, Attuned, EG, Karma (raid guild), other smaller guilds
Reason for leaving previous guild: For EG, atmosphere and conflict with leader
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I have been playing with many people in ZoS and have many friends from raids, WvW, and other PvE content. I am looking for more people to do specifically PvE content (T4 fracs, some dungeons too, etc)
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes*
A little about yourself:
* I have a WvW guild (eXe) so acceptance of rules is pending the eventuality that the rep requirement for WvW is at some point modified to allow me to rep eXe for official wvw raids.

I have been playing for over 4 years now, I have been a leader or co-leader for PK and TTS, where I helped lead guild raids on Teq and TT for over a year. I have done WvW on 2 servers (TC and NSP), but most of my time has been in PvE. I have reached fractal level 100 and have (or can readily get) 150 AR on 4 or 5 alts, I obtained Dungeoneer almost 2 years ago from so many dungeon runs, and have done most of the PvE content the game has to offer. I have been raiding since 1 week after raids came out (I was moving from Texas to California that first week), and until a couple of months ago was getting full raid clears virtually every week.
I have played with many guilds, and the recent time I have spent playing with ZoS members has been as enjoyable as any I've experienced, and moreso than most. I honestly already feel like an honorary member since everyone is including me in guild-related events and have made me feel welcome in everything you do. I would love nothing more than to be an actual member of the guild so I can help and do even more than I currently am able to do.

Re: [ZoS] Application - Eury (The Auburn Blade etc)

Postby Kytt » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Kytt

Re: [ZoS] Application - Eury (The Auburn Blade etc)

Postby Luna Moth » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Invited.
Luna Moth
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS