Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - mocap

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - mocap

Postby mocap » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Subject: [ZoS] Application - mocap
Account name (with #'s): mocap.1230
In-game name and level: Micro Mocap (lvl 80, 63 in mastery)
Timezone and usual play-times: CET, sporadic, usually day times.
Your age: 30

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise) : 900hrs over 1,500 days (bought on release)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE almost exclusively
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):
Professions played in PvP:
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Some, certainly not finished all the content. My achivements points are around 4,200. So middle of the road.
Professions played in PvE: Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, Warrior
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):
Professions played in WvW:

What is your home server?: Fort Aspenwood
Previous guild(s): Current co-leader of a guild for gamers with mental health problems, which I cannot leave. Your application page suggested that in certain circumstances the 100% rep can be more flexible, as I am doing work to get that guild to a place where we can actually help people using the game. Sometimes having people who understand to game with can help get you through tough times. But its slow, and you get bored and I wanted a events guild to join. But I fully understand if your rep policy is important and I will find another guild to do events with :)
Reason for leaving previous guild:
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: You did a really lovely job in a silverwastes events day, and I am looking for a guild I can do events with.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yep. All reasonable. Just hoping you'll be flexible about the rep policy.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yep.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yep, all reasonable.
A little about yourself: I've played the game since Guildwars original, but I am the epitome of casual. I'm always willing to go very far out of my way to help someone. I am a 30 yr old Brit living in Sweden with my partner in crime, who also plays Guildwars. I don't work right now because of the above hinted crazy person problems but I should be soon. So I have quite a lot of free time, especially during the day. I do have mental health problems but not the kind that would endanger or make other players uncomfortable. Just makes life difficult for me.
mocap

Return to Recruitment to ZoS