Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Re-Application - Biggest Bigfoot

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Re-Application - Biggest Bigfoot

Postby The_Biggest_Bigfoot » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:03 am

Account name: biggietoot.6945
In-game name and level: TheBiggestBigfoot
Timezone and usual play-times: CST: afternoons, evenings and weekends
Hours played: 2,610
Play-style: PvE
PvP Experience: very little, I have only played 730 games according to my PvP panel
Professions played in PvP: 59% on ele, 14% thief, 10% necro, the rest are negligible
PvE Experience: meta dungeon runs, some dungeon speed run experience, solo CM and arah p2, t4 fractals, very little raiding experience, what I do have is solely from raiding with one of Kytt's training raid groups
Professions played in PvE:Elementalist (primary class, 1800 hours played), condi necro(not optimally geared), PS warrior, thief
WvW Experience: mostly roaming, some training as a havoc squad leader
Professions played in WvW: backline staff ele, frontline AH guardian, condi necro, condi interrupt thief, power thief,

Home server: Ehmry bay
Previous guild(s): The Guardians [TG], Ate Some Berries They Were [GOOD]
Reason for leaving previous guild: got sick of guild drama and not being taken seriously by my peers
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I was actually a member of [ZoS] starting back in April this last year. After about 2 months of playing with the guild my previous guild returned to the game after having disbanded and because both guilds were 100% rep I decided to return to my old guild because I had irl friends there, and felt it would be dishonest to stay in [ZoS] without repping (I believe I made a formal post in the private forum addressing what was going on at the time, however I am unable to see it now). In recent months a lot of drama has gone on within that guild and it has become a toxic environment I'd like to avoid. Seeing as most of my group play is either with PUGs or raiding with Kytt's training raid I decided to re-apply in hopes of being a part of a positive environment to better hone my skills as a PvE player.
Have you fully read the application post?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes
A little about yourself: I am a sophomore college student at University of North Texas studying Biology and plan on going into the education field. I also play Overwatch quite a lot at the moment, and when I'm not gaming I'm usually banging my head against a chem book now that school has started up.

Original Application for Reference: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=8680
The_Biggest_Bigfoot
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Re-Application - Biggest Bigfoot

Postby Sky » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:11 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Sky
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Re-Application - Biggest Bigfoot

Postby Luna Moth » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:48 am

Invited
Luna Moth