Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <Kaari>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <Kaari>

Postby Kaari » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:21 pm

Account name (with #'s): Kaari.1735
In-game name and level: Kaari - Level 80
Timezone and usual play-times: EST; 7pm - 12am M-F, anytime b/w 8am - 12am Sat, anytime b/w 12am - 10:30pm Sun
Your age: 23

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1,567 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Mainly PvE, Occasionally WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Deer (from playing with friends only)
Professions played in PvP: Whatever the daily is, when I actually do them.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Completed personal/LS2/HoT stories for old main, World Completion (not HoT maps), Dungeon Stories, and a few dungeon paths.
Professions played in PvE: All professions; current main is a Tempest.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 20; I just find a commander or squad and stick with them.
Professions played in WvW: Mainly Tempest; will play Scrapper, Mesmer, or Thief/DD on occasion

What is your home server?: Devona's Reach (want to change soon)
Previous guild(s): Reapers of Khaos [REAP]
Reason for leaving previous guild: A few members sent my anxiety through the roof. I was also an officer so I had to interact with higher ranking ones frequently and it was leaking into my daily life.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I want to be able to participate in more PvE activities, as well as more WvW activities. I ran fractals with members of [ZoS] one night and I was pleased with how kind they were, as well as how comfortable I was doing a fractal that I'm inexperienced in with people I don't know. That doesn't happen very often.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I go by Kaari but some people like to use my real name, which is Ashley. Either is fine. I play Guild Wars 2 a lot. I have a lot of characters but as of right now, my main is A Stick of Rhubarb (aka Rheim). I work full-time so I normally play at night. On weekends I aim to stay in my bedroom for as long as possible so you can find me online at almost anytime of the day, depending on how I feel. I'm on vacation right now for my birthday, so I plan to be on A LOT for the next week. Also sleeping. I am sort of an artist. Not very great, but still drawing something from time to time. I'm unfortunately a completionist so I spend a lot of time leveling or doing map completion. I also like to play Overwatch.
"What if YouTube was the president?"
Kaari

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Kaari>

Postby Diabolic Sheep » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Diabolic Sheep
ZoS Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Kaari>

Postby Kytt » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:51 am

Invited!
Kytt

Return to Recruitment to ZoS