Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Steampunk Rose

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Steampunk Rose

Postby Steampunk Rose » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Account name (with #'s): Exyia:1394

In-game name and level: Steampunk Rose - 80

Timezone and usual play-times: Texas Time - I have odd hours due to my start-up

Your age: 27

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 670 Hours - 230 on Engineer

Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE for now, I use to never leave WvW

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I have a Deer, I don't know what that means

Professions played in PvP: Thief

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Nothing to note, I run dungeons quite often however, I prefer group content

Professions played in PvE: Engineer/Guardian/Elementalist

WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): I played before ranks became a thing, High Mobility Roaming/Harrasment, I have a commander tag (which appariently is account bound now)

Professions played in WvW: Thief/Engineer/Elementalist

What is your home server?: Blackgate (I hope this doesn't exclude my invite, I don't, and didn't, have the money to transfer right now)

Previous guild(s): Riot Team & LaZy Imperium

Reason for leaving previous guild: I quit multiplayer video games for health reasons

Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Formerly a member, briefly. I knew about your guild since GW1, and actually ran a quite few high end content areas with ZoS consistently, then was asked to apply. Your community was one of the most possitive and motivating I've ever been part of and I don't have the time or ability to deal with large amount of negativety again.

Have you fully read the application post?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes

Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Absolutely

A little about yourself: I'm actually a liver cancer survivor (one of the reasons I stoped playing), completed my double major in college, and in the early stages for a start-up, originating as an extention of my hobby for learning new things. I don't define myself as a gamer, but I use games as a means to distract the brain while doing other things, usually reading, thinking, or writing down a new concept. I'm currently working on Science Fiction universe as a pet project (see a pattern?) while in treatment, so I may geek out periodicly about the future of space travel.
Steampunk Rose
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Steampunk Rose

Postby Evanne » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Please contact an officer in game. :)
evanneis.2831
In-game: Vivian Wiggins [Ele] / Lyneseah [Mesmer] / Phialla [Warrior] / Elle Rigdon [Ranger] / ...and a bunch more!
Evanne
ZoS Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - Steampunk Rose

Postby small nd mighty » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:12 pm

invited
small nd mighty
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS