Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Montaigne Palmeri

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Montaigne Palmeri

Postby Montaigne Palmeri » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:40 am

Account name (with #'s): Chime.9143
In-game name and level: Montaigne Palmeri, 80, elementalist
Timezone and usual play-times:PST Afternoons Wednesday-Sunday
Your age: 21

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise): About 30 hours on my ele, but I played hundreds of hours when the game was released, and I plan to continue regaining experience about the game.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PVE

PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): none
Professions played in PvP:

PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I used to love dungeons, and ran TA, Arah, CM, and some fractals.
Professions played in PvE: Elementalist, Warrior, Thief

WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Not much
Professions played in WvW:

What is your home server?: Crystal Desert
Previous guild(s): ZoS
Reason for leaving previous guild: Inactive
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I played GW2 when it was released, 3 years or so ago. I stopped playing due to school, and I havent even thought about the game until this summer. I started playing it again with a new elementalist about two weeks ago, and since I've really fallen in love with the game and with learning the changes that have happened. I was in ZoS when I played back then, and when I logged in on my old Warrior, I saw the mail that I was kicked due to inactivty. I remember that it was a really great and active guild.
I'm looking for an active guild so that I can do late game content such as raids and fractals, or just chat with people while zerging for karaka shells or world bosses. I enjoy the PVE aspect of the game the most, and I remember having a lot of fun with ZoS during weekly world completion map runs.
I hope to get a chance to join the guild and make some friends

Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself: I'm a third year student at College who is studying the liberal arts. I love spicy food and cats.
Montaigne Palmeri
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Montaigne Palmeri

Postby Golden » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:51 am

Returning AWOL, app process skipped, confirmed they were the same person on another account. Reinvited.
Golden

Return to Recruitment to ZoS