Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Jon Snow Reborn (Bally)

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Jon Snow Reborn (Bally)

Postby ballyboy3 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Account name (with #'s): ballyboy.9143
In-game name and level: Jon Snow Reborn 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Varies, mostly from OCE through to late NA, then whenever i wake up
Your age: 26/

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 2394
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Primarilly wvw which i won't be able to do with you due to server, however i am looking into doing PvE and PvP
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Dolyak
Professions played in PvP: Guardian (would like to branch this out too)
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): completed most paths of most dungeons, yet to do the explorable paths of Arah
Professions played in PvE: Guardian (would like to branch out to necro, ele and possibly theif)
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): 714 PPT usually commanding EB on my home server when not raiding with my 3 guilds
Professions played in WvW: Guardian

What is your home server?: Blackgate
Previous guild(s): Only just returned to game, so don't remember my old guilds, still in 3 Blackgate WvW guilds though
Reason for leaving previous guild: Leaving the game
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: My long time friend Alex (Necron Nine Nine) is a member and he recommended as i wish to get into more PvE escapades
Have you fully read the application post?: yes indeedy
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: i do, however i can't use the microphone after around midnight GMT due to thin walls and a roommate
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: i do
A little about yourself: I've been playing Guild Wars 2 on and off since beta, played guild wars 1 for a very long time which is where i met Alex. He introduced me to the bigger parts of that game, FoW and later UW, before speed clearing was a thing. I'm mostly a WvW'r i have 3 guilds i regularly raid with from different timezones, OCE through to NA. i am looking to branch out into PvE again which i've not really touched since before i found WvW, besides the disappointing HoT campaign. I wish to get into the PvE raids and earn my legendary backpiece and armor. I understand the importance of teamwork and team builds we use very rigid ones in WvW. I spend most of my waking time either on guild wars or attending tournaments for my real world game (dicemasters).
ballyboy3
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Jon Snow Reborn (Bally)

Postby Golden » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:27 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Golden

Re: [ZoS] Application - Jon Snow Reborn (Bally)

Postby Pugmannis » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:22 am

Invited
Pugmannis
Arch Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS