Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Saerie The Swift

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Saerie The Swift

Postby Xerross » Sat May 21, 2016 12:24 am

Account name (with #'s): Xerross.6407
In-game name and level: Saerie The Swift - 80
Timezone and usual play-times: Central & Im on just whenever, to be honest. No restraints and can be on for guild activities whenever.
Your age: 27

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 66 hours total. (This is a new account. I played two to max level pre-HoT on a RL friends account and made my own for HoT
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Love it all
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Have only done a couple WvW and 5v5 bouts before I ended up stopping playing.
Professions played in PvP: Thief/Warrior/Elementalist
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Again, I hadn't been able to do much before I had to stop playing. I think I remember starting fractals, but that was it.
Professions played in PvE: Warrior/Elementalist/Thief
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Same
Professions played in WvW: Same

What is your home server?: Darkhaven
Previous guild(s): N/a
Reason for leaving previous guild: N/a
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I am looking for a group of people that I can experience the end-game content of this game with.
Have you fully read the application post?: I have.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: I do.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I have and I do.
A little about yourself: I am a stay at home dad with 4 kids, I've played RIFT, ESO, WoW, Wildstar, SWTOR, and Dark Age of Camelot. Most of them to end-game progressive guilds. I am laid back and easy going, but focused and determined when it comes to progression in raids and group focused PvP content. Love animated T.V. comedies (Family Guy, Rick and Morty, etc). That's about it!
Xerross
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Saerie The Swift

Postby Sky » Sat May 21, 2016 12:25 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Sky
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Saerie The Swift

Postby Syndis » Sat May 21, 2016 1:10 am

Invited
Syndis - Azumi Gessai - Amelia Arvin - Anavrin Moordeb - Leona Graveborne - Karlis Kantara - Ju Kyu - Alexis Tamsyn - Keri Blacklord - Rebecca Cloudheart - Amara Windsong - Kyrsi Taika
- Apahni - Zoë Hyrenthal - Amara Adelbern - Yoshie Chiyoko - Mystianya - Tigeira - Aeryn Chase - Tethyos - Ærynéa - Kyriessa - Krys Snow - Kyrsi - Zerin Duskweaver - Ynari - Sarah Frost
Syndis
ZoS Member

Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma when not lost in the wilds of Tyria

Return to Recruitment to ZoS