Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <Salad God/Dolyak King>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <Salad God/Dolyak King>

Postby Salad God » Tue May 17, 2016 1:41 am

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise) Played this game since the 3 day beta when the game came out. Over 7600 hours.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I enjoy all contents of the game. i mostly enjoy dungeons and raids but still enjoy doing wvw and pvp.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): rank is shark. it has been a while since i did pvp but my main professions in pvp are Engi, Mesmer, and Thief.
Professions played in PvP:
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I was in Eg and have led dungeon training groups and dungeon tournaments.
Professions played in PvE: ALL 9
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): first year of the game i only did WvW and I was in Blackgate for that long.
Professions played in WvW: Warrior and Tempest
What is your home server?:SOS but will change<----Its a dead server
Previous guild(s): EG,
Reason for leaving previous guild: The Leader and i had a fight when brazil joined and caused a storm. I told the leader "Fionn Aithne" what i thought about him and Brazil. I got kicked afterwards for telling Fionn the true position of the guild. (if you need more information just talk to me in a private channel)
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I am looking for a pvx guild that is active and has an active VOIP. Elemental godd "Bones" recommended this guild.
Have you fully read the application post?: YES
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: YES
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Y35
A little about yourself:
Trying to have fun in this game and in order to do that i need a guild that has an active community.
I hope to help you guys retain the community to make sure everyone gets to enjoy the game with other people.
Salad God

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Salad God/Dolyak King>

Postby Spes » Tue May 17, 2016 4:14 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Spes
ZoS Officer

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Salad God/Dolyak King>

Postby Spes » Tue May 17, 2016 4:14 am

Invited
Spes
ZoS Officer

Return to Recruitment to ZoS