Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Clockiron>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Clockiron>

Postby Fitz » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:42 pm

Account name (with #'s):derpin#9127
In-game name and level:Clockiron, 80
Timezone and usual play-times:Eastern Standard Time, currently all day for now.
Your age:24

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?:Roughly 1 year. Remade New engineer so i can't tell you hours.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.):PvP/WvW mostly, but like to casually PvE.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):Just some basic knowledge of engineer. Rank 69
Professions played in PvP:Engineer, Probably others, but don't remember how to play them.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):A few world bosses, Fractals (don't remember how high.) Never raided before.
Professions played in PvE:Engineer
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 75, Back line/support mainly. no commanding.
Professions played in WvW:Engineer

What is your home server?:Fort Aspenwood (Switching tonight to your server. regardless of acceptance)
Previous guild(s):[Dcon] Decepticon Defiance (mainly WvW)
Reason for leaving previous guild:The leader named Sixshot who I followed had to stop playing the game and the game isn't as fun as it was before.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?:I heard from a person who i trust named Beta (ill get his toon name later, i don't remember it ingame) that you were a great guild and i'm looking to only play GW2 and he recommended you guys would be a heartwarming guild with a lot of activity.
Have you fully read the application post?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:yes and yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: yes and yes
A little about yourself: I'm a struggling student at the age of 24 that struggles with bipolar and other various anxiety disorders such as agoraphobia. I love listening to Alternative rock, old rock, and just about anything from the 60's untill 2010 in rock and roll (May Prince be in a better place.) I have a very sick little brother who i take care of along with my mother and father who ignore him. I play in an office where my father does his tax return business (just missing tax season so you wont be hearing many people come in and out of the room.) Also at night the TV will play loudly i can't help that because I love TV. My passion is Cooking but in reality i'm better at working with computers, specifically hardware. But eventually i would like to own my own restaurant.
Fitz

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Clockiron>

Postby Inferno11 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Inferno11

Re: Subject: [ZoS] Application - <Clockiron>

Postby SeraWinter » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Invited!
Seraphina Eirwen (Tempest) - Aryia Lakayrie (Chrono) - Sharaie Winter (Warrior) - Lilith Aiobh (Thief) - Alkayia Winter (Healer - Druid) - Quinn Hael (Condi - Druid) - Aserahya (Revenant) - Cirawen Winter (Dragonhunter) - Asyhai Rin (Necromancer) - Seriamente (Engineer)
SeraWinter
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS