Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - <Fang Snowpelt>

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - <Fang Snowpelt>

Postby Paallaa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Account name (with #'s): Paallaa.3107
In-game name and level: Fang Snowpelt level 80
Timezone and usual play-times: GMT 1200-2400 ( dependent on school and chores)
Your age:18

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 244 hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I enjoy playing everything from PvP to PvE.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): My PvP rank is 20 experience (1669/7500) at the moment.
Professions played in PvP: So far in Guild Wars 2 i have played mostly theif but i have also played a Necromancer for just a little while.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): For PvE i have explored a good portion of the world map i have also accomplished Jumping puzzle's fractals and regular dungeons. ive taken part in multiple events and i have 1,313 AP.
Professions played in PvE: For Professions i have only played Thief on as i have on been playing the game for little over a month.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): In WvW i am rank 8 and i have roamed and followed a commander in taking castles and smaller points.
Professions played in WvW: In all honesty i have only played Thief in WvW as my Charr is my only level 80.

What is your home server?: My home server is Northern Shiverpeaks.
Previous guild(s): I have been in a few guild's but the ones that i have been sticking around due to their friendliness. These guilds im apart of is "The Cleanup Crew [CC]" a guild inspired by my friend and i to do more PvP and to create teams. Another would "Ate Some Berries They Were [GOOD]" which is another one of my friends guild and my very first guild.
Reason for leaving previous guild: Reasons for leaving previous guilds was awkwardness and just interactions didn't feel right. I do not know if those are bad reasons but the chat's stayed silent most of the time and i knew no one there.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: For starters on why i want to join [Zos] i heard about you from a friend. I heard how active you all were and how large a guild you are. I would like to be apart of a really active guild that is friendly and fun and make good memories with.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes i have read all of the application post.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes i have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: I completely agree and understand your rules and i will follow them.
A little about yourself: Well i'm 18 and i have been playing MMORPG's for a good portion of my life, i enjoy role-playing and making new friends. I started playing World of Warcraft during vanilla and stuck with that till Mists of Pandaria, i left in search of a new amazing game to play and have fun going through Warframe, TERA, AION, Vindictus, Adventure Quest Worlds, and Elsword. A little while ago i found Guild Wars 2 and i loved it ever sense i started playing it. I feel it was 50 Dollars well spent and im never going to enjoy another game again.
Last edited by Paallaa on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paallaa
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Fang Snowpelt>

Postby Golden » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:48 pm

Please contact an officer in game.

P.S. I don't mind the color change... but maybe a dark color next time?

XD
Golden

Re: [ZoS] Application - <Fang Snowpelt>

Postby Syndis » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:11 pm

Invited
Syndis - Azumi Gessai - Amelia Arvin - Anavrin Moordeb - Leona Graveborne - Karlis Kantara - Ju Kyu - Alexis Tamsyn - Keri Blacklord - Rebecca Cloudheart - Amara Windsong - Kyrsi Taika
- Apahni - Zoë Hyrenthal - Amara Adelbern - Yoshie Chiyoko - Mystianya - Tigeira - Aeryn Chase - Tethyos - Ærynéa - Kyriessa - Krys Snow - Kyrsi - Zerin Duskweaver - Ynari - Sarah Frost
Syndis
ZoS Member

Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma when not lost in the wilds of Tyria

Return to Recruitment to ZoS