Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Sebastian Wren

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Sebastian Wren

Postby Sebastian Wren » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:38 am

Account name: Quincy StMoth.5983
In-game name and level: Sebastian Wren - 80
Timezone and usual play-times: EST (-5) And boy howdy. My work schedule is a rotating 12-hour shift schedule so, I work Monday and Tuesday, off Wednesday and Thursday, work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, off Monday and Tuesday, work Wednesday and Thursday, off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and then repeat. On the days that I work, I will more than likely not be on, or if I get on, it will be at 8pm and for only two hours, at most. On my off days, I get on sometimes as early as 11am and will be on pretty much the whole day, until 11pm.
Your age: 26

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 3297 Hours
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE largely. I've run EOTM for level farming, and WvW sometimes, but I've never been that serious about it, or PvP.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Wolf rank
Professions played in PvP: All (I'm honestly not a huge PvP fan.)
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I've been playing since pre-launch weekend. I've beaten the main story, done almost all the dungeons and explorable paths, Twilight Arbor, and I have 13.5K achievement points.
Professions played in PvE: All, although I will usually be on my main, a Guardian. (I have two lvl 80s of most classes)
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Bronze Assaulter, I usually run pure DPS to add to the zerg rush, but I like playing on my water ele for large group heals. I'm not familiar at all with commanding, except for the old K-train in EOTM
Professions played in WvW: All, but most mostly Mesmer, Ranger, or Ele

What is your home server?: Currently Devona's Rest
Previous guild(s): Leftpawsrighthand
Reason for leaving previous guild: I wanted to join a guild that I could be a part of to accomplish bigger things.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I want to play with Syranae
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes I do
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yup
A little about yourself: I'm just a huge nerd that likes Guild Wars 2. I like to RP and build characters and stories, and I spend a lot of time wishing I had transmute stones for new clothes.
Sebastian Wren

Re: [ZoS] Application - Sebastian Wren

Postby Sky » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:32 am

Please contact an officer in game. You are welcome to stay on your current server for the initiate period.
Sky
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Sebastian Wren

Postby Brando » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:08 am

Invited!
The Fabulous Brando - Druid
The Flying Brando - Chronomancer
The Flaming Brando - Tempest
The Fabled Brando - Reaper
Branddo - Elementalist
Snaff Infection - Guardian
Blindfolded Brando - Revenant