Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Tsurikk

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Tsurikk

Postby Kytt » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:56 pm

Account name: Kytt.8204
In-game name and level: Tsurikk, 80
Timezone and usual play-times: EST (-5), 7p-11p M-Th, 11a-1a Sat/Fri, 11am-11p Sun (Those are availability. Sometimes I'm not on as much due to work or social obligations.)
Your age: 25

How long have you been playing the game?: 1,500++ hours. More due to having fully deleted multiple characters. I began playing in beta, and actually deleted all characters to start over on different servers multiple times, before finally settling into characters, etc. I've been playing consistently for about 2-2.5 years now.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I enjoy all aspects of the game, but mostly stick to PvE.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): I usually play unranked. I've only played about 3 ranked games, and only won 1 of those. Heh.
Professions played in PvP: Dragon Hunter*, Reverant, Chronomancer, Reaper.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I only need 4 more dungeon paths to have completed all of them at least once. I've fully mapped on at least one character.
Professions played in PvE: Dragon Hunter*, Reaper, Chronomancer. Used to main an Elementalist.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Rank 52. I mostly just zerg around, to be perfectly honest. But I'm always open to learn more about and get better at every play style/type.
Professions played in WvW: Dragon Hunter

What is your home server?: Stormbluff Isle. I am able to transfer if, accepted, I find this guild to be a good home and fit for me. (I realize you require Northern Shiverpeaks home. I just don't want to transfer to find out that we aren't a good fit for one another.)
Previous guild(s): [ANGL], [BRUH]
Reason for leaving previous guild: Inactivity/change of leadership, and topic policing to the point of not helping out fellow members.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Met your guild during a Guild Spawned Teq fight. Joined your TS3 channel and you guys seemed really chill to play with. I've been actively looking for a good, active community to mingle with and make some new friends in-game after the last guild "family" I was a part of turned a bit sour and, frankly, immature.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes, including your rules.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes. And actually getting a new headset in this week (yay!)
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes.
A little about yourself: I work full time as a graphic artist for a company that does vinyl wraps, but I spend most of my leisure time goofing around in GW2. I love the game, and have way more 80s than I probably should (the only class I don't have at 80 is warrior, and I have multiples of other classes...) I'm non binary and use they/them pronouns, so I hope that isn't an issue -- though I generally don't get angry at people for using the wrong ones. I'm also vegan (but I'm not gonna judge anyone else for eating what they want.) You can call me Kai, Kit, Kytt, or any of my character names. I hope to see you all in-game soon! Teq with you guys was quite entertaining!

Thank you so much!
Kytt
Kytt

Re: [ZoS] Application - Tsurikk

Postby Dr Ninja Turtle » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:03 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Dr Ninja Turtle, Ranger. Dr Rick Ross, Warrior. Dr Milk Steak, Guardian. Dr Abra Kadabra, Mesmer. Dr Pizza The Hut, Warrior. Dr Avator Korra, Elementalist. Dr Ninja Toilet, Thief. Dr Sixty Watt Bulb, Engineer. Dr Turtle is Turtle, Necromancer. Dr Unicorn Princess, Warrior.
Dr Ninja Turtle
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Tsurikk

Postby Sitri Corday » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:11 am

Invited!
Dont skip the sitri!!!
Sitri Corday [Mesmer]
Horizon Corday [Elementalist]
Skip the Sitri [Warrior]
Lisara Corday [Theif]
Corday Cx [Guardian]
The Purple Rangerr [Ranger]