Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Tullyn

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Tullyn

Postby Toanstation » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:00 am

Account name (with #'s): Toanstation.8042
In-game name and level: Tullyn, 39
Timezone and usual play-times: Eastern. Usually between 8:00 PM and midnight EST most nights. Weekends can be erratic.
Your age: 48

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: (you can use the command /age in game if you are not certain, doesn't need to be precise) 133 hours. I played a hunter at launch to 41, took a break, and have recently come back.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): I'm enjoying PvE but have been getting some enjoyment out of PvP recently. I played WvW a bit back at launch. Would be willing to do WvW again with an organized guild.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rank 8. Was happy the other night to defend our base against a 2-1 and win. :) Obviously, I'm fairly new, but willing to learn. It's mostly a fun change of pace.
Professions played in PvP: Warrior so far.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): No notable accomplishments other than moving steadily through content. I have to admit, I'm enjoying the my GW Warrior alot more than I remember enjoying my LB Hunter back at launch (I think squishiness has something to do with it).
Professions played in PvE: Hunter (back at launch) and Warrior. I have a Thief, but I haven't played him much.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Haven't really played WvW much since coming back. My hunter playstyle was to perforate the enemy and then die to thieves. As mentioned above, I haven't really done much WvW since coming back. I went into the Mists once, and noticed it's very different (and also very empty as it was near the end of a war).
Professions played in WvW: Hunter

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Gamers With Jobs
Reason for leaving previous guild: The guild has gone mostly idle. I'm a GWJ community member and several GWJ members have moved over to ZoS and have good things to say about it. That's a big endorsement.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: I like having a community of people to play with in MMOs. The GWJ community is top notch, and recommendations by other members of that community mean alot.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes.
A little about yourself: I'm married and have a 5-year-old son. Professionally, I'm a web developer and am currently a development manager for a large non-profit organization. I was born in New Jersey (mid Jersey, thank you), and currently live in the Philadelphia suburbs. Besides being a fan of PC computer games (although my first computer was a Commodore 64), I'm a fan of table top gaming (wargames and RPGs). I'm a regular gaming and anime panelist at the Philcon science fiction convention in Philly and a veteran staff member of the anime convention Otakon. I look forward to chatting with a ZoS officer and meeting the community members.
Toanstation
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Tullyn

Postby Sky » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:57 am

Please contact an officer in game.
Sky
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Tullyn

Postby SeraWinter » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:57 am

Invited
SeraWinter
ZoS Member