Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Application - Mya Stormborn

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Application - Mya Stormborn

Postby Mya Stormborn » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Subject: [ZoS] Application - Mya Stormborn
In-game name and level: radorigami.3165
Timezone and usual play-times: Central - weeknights 5 to 9, weekends anytime
Your age: 45

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 2,658
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): PvE, WvW (relatively new to WvW...about a year)
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):
Professions played in PvP: Aside from Wintersday play in snowball fights, I really don't have any one on one battle experience
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.):
Professions played in PvE: I have 18 characters and I have experimented with all of the professions. I tend to favor the Ranger and the Guardian, least favorite is Engineer. I generally play either to get daily achievements or with a goal in mind...experience, jumping puzzle, achievement, etc. Starting to get into fractals and dungeons.
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.):
Professions played in WvW: Champion rank of 118. I tend to play for daily achievements or mapping. I do like running with a Zerg when I can find a good one.

What is your home server?: Northern Shiverpeak
Previous guild(s): Amnesia
Reason for leaving previous guild: Damn it Jim, he's dead!
Why you want to join [ZoS]?:My husband...character name Mya Jadebow...joined, and said I would like the group. It would be nice to have a guild with experienced players to run with.
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes (installing as soon as this is finished.)
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes

A little about yourself: I'm a bit of a geek...at least to the point that my co-workers have noticed...my boss gave me a light saber as a Secret Santa gift. I've always been a gamer...back to the Atari days. Love Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Marvel, etc. I have two kids who also enjoy playing...my son started GW2 when he was about 4. While I like to run around the GW-verse on my own, I do like running with Zergs and helping other players when I can.
Mya Stormborn
ZoS Member

Re: Application - Mya Stormborn

Postby Wolf » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Wolf.6352
Wolf
Arch Officer

Re: Application - Mya Stormborn

Postby Luna Moth » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:40 am

Invited!
Luna Moth