Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

[ZoS] Application - Smokey

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

[ZoS] Application - Smokey

Postby Smokey » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Account name (with #'s): Smokey.7652
In-game name and level: Smokey Wildeye (80)
Timezone and usual play-times: USA Central, a few evenings during the work week (usually after 1830 local) and on Saturdays
Your age: 24

How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: 1500ish hrs (playing since head start but took a few months off about half a year after launch)
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.): Primarily PvE though like to dabble in PvP and participate in WvW when tournaments are going on.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Wolf, not much just generally play for fun
Professions played in PvP: Warrior
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Full achievements (pre HOT) for Tequatl and Triple Trouble, experienced with most dungeon paths, have full ascended and 150 AR, regularly did pre HOT lvl 50 fractals and current fractal level is 58, one VG raid kill (had trouble getting into guild raid group since due to taking a break over the holidays and a regular group of 10 forming during that time)
Professions played in PvE: Warrior
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): Ran with the BG zergs during the tournaments, have not played since transferring to NSP since it seems to be more guild based play and less open zerg and thus has been harder to just pop in and play.
Professions played in WvW: Warrior (I am the antithesis of an alt-a-holic)

What is your home server?: NSP
Previous guild(s): Northern Wolf Clan, Brimstone Oxen, Relics of Orr
Reason for leaving previous guild: [wolf] drama in leadership lead to guild disbanding shortly after I joined, [oxen] guild diminished and went quiet while waiting for HoT, [RO] has been a fun community and I hope to keep ties with them but just a touch bit to small (low active repping players) for my taste also been hard to raid as there are probably 15ish people who actively want to raid and 10 have already formed a regular group (leader has been great about trying to work around this but it seems be just not in the cards)
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Part of the fun for an MMO for me is playing with other people, be that chatting in guild chat, just farting around the world in a party doing random stuff, teaching new players, or taking on hard content with veterans. ZoS seems like an awesome community and also importantly a stable one where I can actually get to know the other players and play with them regularly (I had a bit of a taste of this in [oxen] though it was a small guild and did not weather the dry spell while we waited for HoT well)
Have you fully read the application post?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?: Yes
A little about yourself:

I recently graduated from college with an air traffic control degree, I am working as an instructional designer (think editor and publisher for books but apply that to online curriculum)/videographer (an no this job is in no way related to my degree) for the college where I graduated from while I wait for a job from the FAA, I am also working on my airline dispatcher certification while I wait. Besides my passion for aviation, I also enjoy gaming and GW2 is my primary game though I have also been playing FO4 and Hand of Fate of late. I have also started playing table-top rpgs recently and am DMing a 5e D&D game and playing in a Rogue Trader game.
Smokey
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Smokey

Postby Elder » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Please contact an officer in game.
Elder
ZoS Member

Re: [ZoS] Application - Smokey

Postby Luna Moth » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:53 am

Invited!
Luna Moth
ZoS Member