Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

Badsneakers application

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

Badsneakers application

Postby badsneakers » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:50 pm

Subject: [ZoS] Application - Abel Ramirez
Account name (with #'s):badsneakers4
In-game name and level: Nevvrong Level 43
Time zone and usual play-times: Arizona time, Pacific summer, mountain winter, on most nights, but Friday after 6, Sundays
Your age: 63
How long have you been playing the game (hours)?: started this week, but kept with WOW, Guild finally dissolved. Since 4 co-workers/friends of my wife play I thought I would give it a try. Like to log on almost every day for a couple hours (in Wow Wednesdays was raid night, sometimes Fridays, Sundays). Really like the game play of Guild Wars and camaraderie of the people who play. Got sick of Alliance in Wow being such butts.
Play-style(s) (PvP, PvE, WvW, etc.):PVE for now, want to build up to WvW.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.):mostly PvE in WOW participated in dailies, raids
Professions played in PvP: Some PvP experience in WoW as range DPS (Hunter and Warlock)
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): New to Guild Wars, played WOW for 7 years 5 characters to level 100.
Professions played in PvE:
WvW Experience (rank, play-style, commanding, etc.): new to Guild wars, dps range and melee in WOW. Like being a team player (former H.S football and basketball coach and Principal).
Professions played in WvW: still learning

What is your home server?: Same as Northern Shiverpeaks
Previous guild(s): Only in WOW
Reason for leaving previous guild: joining friends of my wife ("Live the Dream") and want a more active guild. Stayed with our Wow guild until it started to disintegrate for various reasons.
Why you want to join [ZoS]?: Several friends speak highly of the game and guild. They really wanted us to join as a new experience.
Have you fully read the application post?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?: Will set up TeamSpeak 3 after posting and yes have headset
Have you read and do you agree with our rules?:yes
A little about yourself: Vietnam Veteran (H Company 75th Rangers and 175th Radio Research Field Station). Former NSA "Spook" for two years after Vietnam. Retired High School Principal (20 years). High School Football and Basketball Coach before going to the "Dark Side" of Administration. Back to teaching Math for a while at the school I was an Administrator at for 5 years.
badsneakers
ZoS Member

Re: Badsneakers application

Postby Wolf » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Once you have downloaded and set up teamspeak, please contact an officer in game.
Wolf.6352
Wolf
Arch Officer

Re: Badsneakers application

Postby Sky » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:03 am

Invited
Sky
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS