Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Jili (aka Brother)

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Jili (aka Brother)

Postby jili90210 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:14 am

Hey, all!

In-game name and level: I D K My B F F Jili, level 11
Timezone and times usually on: Pacific. My times are very random right now (just started my Freshman year in college), so I'll figure that out more a little later, but I'm usually on nighttimes during the week and Sundays. (Saturdays are very busy this semester.) XD
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.): Very PvP/WvW/etc. oriented, but I play a ton of PvE too. :)
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Borderline none so far, in this game. I haven't actually tried PvP yet in GW2, aside from random beta weekends. I have super high hopes for WvW though, as it's extremely close to DAoC's WvW. (Absolutely loved DAoC.) I plan to start extremely soon, though. In GW1, I was a huge Hero Battles addict, and did GvG, HA, and RA on the side.
Professions played in PvP: Thief, Ranger so far. I plan on expanding that very soon.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): Not too much in this game, still in the starter area. In GW1, I'm very close to GWAMM (at 25-ish), and plan to get it eventually (to show my shiny title in GW2). :D
Professions played in PvE: Thief, Ranger so far.
Crafts and their levels: None yet. Haven't looked into the crafting system as of yet, as that's not really one of the things that interests me in MMORPG's.
Previous Guilds: None. In GW1, I was in a PvP-oriented guild, and most of them have decided not to come to GW2. But, the addition of the multi-guild system in GW2 has allieviated this problem if they do decide to come. :D
Reason for leaving previous guild: See above.
Why you want to join: Many of my GW1 friends are members! I know Geist, Mud, Elemna, Jay, and Sage, to name a few. They're amazing people to play and chat with, and I've had awesome experiences and memories with all of them. I was a member of their guild before they joined ZoS, but when they did join, I was both too young to join (lol) and looking for a more hardcore PvP guild to play with. Now that GW2 has a multi-guild system, I'd love to get to play with them more and get to know ZoS!
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 12 hours in GW2. In GW1, I'm at 4500ish hours.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes
A little about yourself: Hey! My name is Jili (or Brother, as many call me, since one of my mains in GW1 was named "Brother Menhlo"), and I absolutely love video games. I have a ton of GW1 experience, and plan to play a lot of GW2 in the coming days. I am interested in ZoS because, as I said above, I know a lot of friends who are in the guild and love it, and I would like to join in their fun. I have played (or currently play) many other games, such as SC2, Tera, SWTOR, CoD, Halo, Everquest, DAoC, and many, many, many others. Particularily, I love playing MMO's. Although I haven't had too much GW2 experience yet (didn't look anything up on it, as I wanted it to be a fresh experience), I am very excited to see what it has in store, both gameplay and friendship-wise. Thanks!
jili90210

Re: ZoS Application - Jili (aka Brother)

Postby geist Null » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 am

invited
Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
geist Null

Return to Recruitment to ZoS