Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Ryen Terrablaze

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Ryen Terrablaze

Postby thynderhead9 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:28 am

In-game name and level: Ryen Terrablaze Lv 61
Timezone and times usually on: UTC +2, 10:00 pm - 10:00 am
Style (PvP, PvE, WvW Etc.):PvE, WvW
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): Rabbit, still learning the ropes.
Professions played in PvP: Warrior
PvE Experience (accomplishments, dungeons, etc.): I'm at "The Priory Assailed" story mission, have 100% completed 15 areas, 639 Anet points.
Professions played in PvE:Warrior, Engineer
Crafts and their levels:Armorsmith Lv 222 Jeweler Lv 45
Previous Guilds:Post Apocalyptic Wonderland (PAW)
Reason for leaving previous guild:I haven't left, and hope I won't have to with the multiguild system, they are good guys. I simply wanted a more organised guild for WvW and the like :)
Why you want to join: A friend and current guild member, Agar Ebonheart, introduced me to the game, and I'm looking for a friendly guild.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 91 hours, 37 minutes for GW2. Can't even remember for GW, but I bought it when it came out along with all the other campaigns and the expansion, so a lot!
Do you have vent and a working mic?:I have a working Mic, haven't set up a Ventrillo account yet.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes, I have read and agree to the rules of the guild.
A little about yourself: I'm an old player of Guild Wars, age 23, and have been following this game up to its release pretty closely.I live in Greece. I generally play PvE and help new players with any problems they have, as well as offer guidance in groups. I have much experience with RPGs and MMOs in general, including WOW , RIFT, COH, Cabal Online, Of course the original Guild Wars, and several others. In average I spend 5-7 hours per day ingame, and I am very social. I have completed most of the HOM.
thynderhead9

Re: ZoS Application - Ryen Terrablaze

Postby hugillater » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:24 pm

ok nice app contact an officer in game
hugillater
ZoS Member

Re: ZoS Application - Ryen Terrablaze

Postby Xo-Twinblade » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Invited

rather than love than money than faith than fame than fairness... give me truth
Xo-Twinblade
ZoS Member