Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Nicco Nuclear

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Nicco Nuclear

Postby onvicco » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:51 pm

In-game Name: Nicco Nuclear
Timezone and times usually on: EST. Usually on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays throughout the entire day.
Style (PvP, PvE Etc.): PvE/WvW
Campaigns Owned: applying for GW2, but I own all campaigns in GW1.
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): currently playing WvW with about 150 Honor Tokens in my bag.
Professions played in PvP: Elementalist for WvW, Ranger in Structured.
PvE Experience (accomplishments, campaigns finished, etc.): Currently level 24 in PvE on my Elementalist. currently 100% clearing every zone.
Professions played in PvE: Elementalist is my main, Ranger is second.
Previous Guilds: N/A
Reason for leaving current guild: N/A
Why you want to join: I'm working on doing a complete 100% of the game and would like to play with/help others in the guild. I'm also a fan of PvP so it'd be great to play with others in a team/squad level. ZoS is a fairly active clan and definitely outranks the other clans in server in terms of experience and activity that I feel best matches my playing style.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): 24-30 since the early launch.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: yes
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? yes
A little about yourself: I'm an MMO gamer with guild experience in several games including World of Warcraft, The Old Republic, and Maple Story. I have hours of experience on MMO games including officer/recruiter statuses. I also have played in gaming communities and served as a recruiter in competitive gaming communities. I'm a fairly helpful player known for helping new players and giving them starting boosts.
onvicco

Re: ZoS Application - Nicco Nuclear

Postby hugillater » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:04 pm

contact an officer in game
hugillater
ZoS Member

Return to Recruitment to ZoS