Zealots Of Shiverpeak

A Guild Wars Guild

ZoS Application - Xic

A place for applicants to post requests to the guild.

Moderator: Arch Zealot

ZoS Application - Xic

Postby Xic » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Howdy ZoS!

First off, I know that you are currently not open for recruitment but I hope you'll take the time to read my application and at least put me on hold until after release. That said I'd be very happy to hear something prior because my choice of Home server relies very much upon this.

So who am I and why am I here?
My IRL name is Kjell and my GW character Votan Viz is a member of your allied guild, UNO, and have been for almost two years by now. Many of you may have seen me on other characters, and even on my spouses account as I have been secretly working on her HoM points (as a launch day surprise for her in GW2 :)).
UNO is aiming at continuing their legacy in GW2, and since I enjoy playing with them I would like to stay close to them. But, I am the only member who has an unquenchable thirst for PvP, and this leads me to looking for a guild which I can do said PvP with. So I'm making this application hoping that you can find space among your ranks for another friend and ally on the battlefield, for both WvW and sPvP.
This probably leads to some questions on your side, all of which I'll be more than happy to answer you however you may want, here on forums, ingame or via Ventrilo/other voip.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my application.

In-game Name: Xic (unless someone else is faster than me :P)
Timezone and times usually on: Central European Timezone, on mostly between 21:00 - 02:00 CET
Style (PvP, PvE Etc.): Mixed, leaning more towards PvP though
Campaigns Owned: All
PvP Experience (rank, accomplishments, etc.): In GW, none at all, in GW2, well I've been there through the BWEs and played a little both WvW and sPvP.
Professions played in PvP: Thief, Ranger, Engi
PvE Experience (accomplishments, campaigns finished, etc.): In GW, all campaigns finished, some dungeons cleared.
Professions played in PvE: In GW, Warrior mainly and some Ranger.
Previous Guilds: Current guild = UNO
Reason for leaving current guild: Hope I don't need to leave due to GW2s multi guild system, if I leave it would be because I want PvP in GW2 and UNO will do none.
Why you want to join: Because I want to PvP with a organized guild, but still stay in touch with the old alliance and my old guild UNO.
How long have you been playing the game?(Hours): GW, it's a bit tricky to find exact amount because I've played a lot on my spouses account to help her out, but on my account 1056 hours and hers prob 200-300 hours i guess.
Do you have vent and a working mic?: Yes, and not afraid to use it.
Have you read and do you agree with our rules? Yes, but it's been a while, I'll reread them asap and ofc I agree with them.
A little about yourself:
I'm a 33 year old man from Norway, living in Sweden with my spouse and two kids. I've been a gamer since my early teens (wohaa 20ish years already, I feel old!) and still manage to spend 2-5 hours playing games each day. Other than playing GW I play BF3 and a bunch of racing sims (like Race 07, NetKar Pro etc). Daytime I'm a support technician working with enterprise customers.
Xic

Re: ZoS Application - Xic

Postby Xic » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Forgot to mention, I'm mostly on my spouses account working on her HoM, you can reach me on charname Xic Zix if you want a ingame chat in GW.
Also, PvP experience from other games; casual PvP in WoW doing lots and lots of BGs, barely touched the arena. In Warhammer Online I was part of a oRvR guild who roamed the lakes nightly, but quit the game 6-7 months after release due to bugs etc. Hope to talk to you ingame.
Xic

Postby geist Null » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Xic joined us in gw2
Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
geist Null

Postby Pushin Roses » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:29 am

I wish more applications looked as well formatted as this one, and all they truly did . . . was change text color.
Pushin Roses

Return to Recruitment to ZoS